Mosaic PostAR FAQ
What am I purchasing?
You are purchasing a special edition, one-of-a-kind Poster Mosaic that you will have the opportunity to be a part of forever. By purchasing this poster, you will unlock access to:
- an upload portal where you will have the opportunity to submit your photo, as well as submit a special message (up to 140 characters) if you are among the first 2650 fans
- download code for an associated AR App that will allow to you discover easter eggs from the band, as well as find your photo and secret message (printed instructions to be included with your poster shipment)
Are there guidelines for the kinds of images and messages that can be uploaded?
We recommend that you submit a portrait. Any submissions of profanity, nudity or offensive images and messages will result in automatic disqualification from participation in the mosaic and app.
- Images must be in JPEG or PNG format to be included
- You can only upload a single picture per purchase which can only feature a single individual
- Please note that you will not be allowed to combine photos in a collage format as one submission.
- If you wish to upload pictures of multiple people, you would have to purchase additional posters for each additional picture.
Can I still purchase a poster after submissions are closed?
Once the maximum number of photos and messages are reached, you will not be able to submit an upload.
I lost my download code. How do I get it back?
You may contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your lost download code after providing information to verify that you are the rightful customer.
Will my phone be supported by the AR app?
The AR app is supported on the following platforms: iOS 7.0 or later (iPhone, iPod touch, and/or iPad) Android 2.3.x and 4.x.x
How does the AR App work?
- Using the code you receive upon purchasing the poster, download the AR app from the app store on your smartphone.
- Open the app and you will be guided to put a camera on a marker.
- It can be any image the smartphone can easily identify as a marker.
- The app then guides you towards the easter eggs which you can interact with in 3D.
- The app will also include a tab for you to find your photo and secret message.
What do you do with the photos you collect?
We combine all the uploaded images to create a poster mosaic featuring the UMG artist. Messages are kept a secret and can not be accessed by the public. We may use information we receive to track metrics, diagnose or fix technology problems and improve the effectiveness of the platform, but will never sell your information to third parties without your consent.
Do you share my information with any third parties?
We will not share or rent your information to any third parties outside of the app without your consent. We may share certain information such as cookie data with third party advertising partners but will always ensure that it does not include any personally identifiable information.
How do you store my information?
Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which PostAR, its Affiliates or Service Providers maintain facilities. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the service secure and take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your access code and account information, and for controlling access to communication between you and PostA] at all times.
Can children participate in the poster mosaic?
PostAR does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13.
Logistics & Payment
When will I receive my order?
Submissions will be open until 9/7/20 during which all approved images and messages will be notified. If your submission is rejected, you’ll have 5 days to re-submit according to our submission guidelines. Posters are estimated to arrive during the week of 9/25/20.
How much is shipping and handling for my order?
Shipping and handling charges are calculated based upon your order total. Your shipping charges will be indicated when your order is placed. In your shopping cart, calculate the charges by selecting the destination and level of service. Customs and duty fees are the responsibility of the recipient.
What payment methods are accepted?
- American Express
- Google Gift Card or Gift Coupon Code/Certificate
Please note that we are unable to accept checks, cash, bank transfers, google gift card.
Can products be shipped to P.O. Boxes/APO/FPO addresses?
We do not currently ship to P.O. Boxes. All products can be shipped to APO and FPO addresses and will typically be sent via USPS. When shipping to an APO/FPO, please remember to indicate the following: US for recipients within the United States; AE for recipients in Canada, Europe, Africa or the Middle East, and AP for recipients in Asia or the Pacific. For all addresses select United States from the country pull down menu.
Will I be charged sales tax?
In states where our commerce service provider and fulfillment partners have operations, we are required to charge sales tax on product purchases as well as shipping and handling.
Order Changes & Returns
What is the policy and process for returns?
All sales are final, so unfortunately we are not able to accept returns.
Can I make changes to my order?
We do not guarantee that we will be able to make any changes to your order but contact customer service at email@example.com to inquire about your specific requested change.
Can I cancel my order?
Yes, you may be able to cancel your order if it has not been shipped, but note that all sales are final so we will not be able to offer refunds. Also, if your uploaded image has already been included in the mosaic, you will not be able to retract the image.